Hygienic twin screw pump Type WANGEN VarioTwin NG
The best and unique solution for gently feeding of high-viscosity media: The hygienic and patented add-on to the WANGEN Twin screw pump. A add-on module of the WANGEN Twin NG with hopper and screw conveyor.
Max. flow rate (m³/h)
Max. differential pressure (bar)
Benefits and Characteristics
- ‘coreless' screw for gentle product treatment of media.
- hygiene-optimised design; therefore, minimal dead spaces.
- cantilevered support system of the screw for maximum hygiene with minimal residues
- low space requirement due to compact design.
- drive independently controlled pump speed.
- low energy consumption due to energy-efficient
- materials are FDA-compliant, product-contacting
Fields of Application
The VarioTwin is the ideal feeder unit to pump highly viscous, not flowable media for the series 104 and 130 of the WANGEN Twin NG. This is due to the forced conveying of the pumped media via the feed screw. To cover the widest possible range of applications, the length of the hopper can optionally be designed at various levels. Therefore, the name VarioTwin NG was chosen.
Suitable for the following media
- high-viscosity dough in the baking industry
- fruit, such as strawberries, including frozen fruit
- vegetables, such as potatoes
- high-viscosity chocolate mixture, waffle rework, marzipan and sugar mixtures (licorice, etc.)
- high-viscosity dairy products, such as curd
- pulp-containing media, such as additives in food production
- high-viscosity soy products (okara)
- meat-based products, such as raw mixture of reformed meat, minced meat, sausage meat or pet food
- fibre-containing extracts for the cosmetics
- high-viscosity chemical products, such as anti-freezing agents, glues (including wood glue) or raw materials and pastes
- hopper available in variable length, optimally balanced to meet the field of application and requirements.
- ‘coreless’ screw conveyor enables to return excess material.
- particularly gentle feeding
- simple, effective cleaning
- drive of feed screw in the hopper can be regulated separately.
- s-cone adapter element. Connects the feed unit with the WANGEN Twin. Suitable for the Twin 104 and 130.
|Output||max. 10 m³/h|
|Temperature||max. +90 °C|
|Viscosity||up to 3.000.000 mPa·s|