Self-priming pump Type GL-F
The integrated winding protection mechanism of the PTO shaft pump WANGEN GL-F prevents fibers from winding around the joint and joint connections. The large inspection and cleaning openings on the suction housing allow an easy pump access.
The pump drive is provided by a power take-off or a drive shaft with a feather key. A robust pump solution for agricutural enineering.
- Complete drive train can be dismantled on the drive shaft side.
- Generous service openings for dismantling the drive train.
- Easier lubrication of the PTO shaft thanks to the standard maintenance flap on the PTO shaft guard.
- Less heat development in the bearing bracket due to thermal optimisation (oil lubrication).
- Available with stone trap (optional)
Max. flow rate (m³/h)
Max. differential pressure (bar)
Benefits and Characteristics
- no tangling of fibers around the joint or joint connections
- optionally with stone catcher
- pump delivery over long distances and large differences in height
- low Life Cycle Costs
- high operational reliability
- high priming capacity
- long service life
- consistent modular principle for high flexibility, low stocking of spare parts, short downtimes for maintenance and repairs
- low servicing costs
- low-pulsation, continuous conveyance independent of pressure and viscosity
- smooth running thanks to hollow rotors
- insensitive to foreign matter
- easy fitting to slurry tankers or trolleys
- compact construction based on modular principle for high flexibility
- high suction lift (self-priming under certain conditions)
- high pressure performance
- almost pulsation-free conveyance
- good pumping performance even with abrasive and fibrous materials in the media
Fields of Application
Attached to tank trailers, slurry tankers and umbilical hose systems, the WANGEN PTO shaft pump GL-F is equally suited for mediums with different properties, such as fluid or slow-moving, mash-like, or loaded with solids.
- for use as feeding, unloading and recirculation pump
- umbilical systems
Suitable for the following media
- liquid manure from chicken
- cattle slurry
- liquid manure
- fermenting substrates
- stator with s-cone inlet for optimum filling of the pumping chamber
- various geometries and pump sizes
- shaft seal (mechanical face seal with oil quench)
- reinforced cardan joint
- discharge flange DN 150 (round flange)
- three suction connections in DN 150 / DN 200 (square flange)
- suction housing with large inspection and cleaning openings
- maintenance-free mechanical seal independent of the sense of rotation
- hollow rotors for smooth running
- driven by PTO or drive shaft with feather key
- double bearing arrangement with tapered roller bearings
- robust bearing pedestal for high force transduction
|Output||up to 470 m³/h at 540 rpm|
|Dry substance Content||15%|
|Free ball passage||up to 120 mm|
Live presentation of products
Experience our products live at the following trade shows
12.12.2023 - 14.12.2023