Hygienic progressing cavity pump Type WANGEN MX-F
The WANGEN MX-F is a hygienic progressing cavity pump for emtying drums and vessels that contains high viscous mediums. The pump is therefore mounted on a plate. Both, pump and plate, is then pressed into the medium. The so displaced material feeds the pump through a hole in the plate.
This ensures the permanent feeding of the pump, even after changing the medium.
Max. flow rate (m³/h)
Max. differential pressure (bar)
Benefits and Characteristics
- almost pulsation-free conveyance
- consistent modular principle for high flexibility, low stocking of spare parts, short downtimes for maintenance and repairs
- compact design avoids dead space and stagnantion zones
- low space requirement due to compact design.
- low dead space design of the pump interior
- gentle pumping
Fields of Application
The WANGEN MX-F is a hygienic progressing cavity pump that allows drum and hopper draining via follower plate.
- low-impact delivery of products containing solids
- drum and hopper drained via follower plate
- conveying media
Suitable for the following media
- tomato puree
- viscous polymer concentrates
- peanut butter
- stators in EvenWall® design (uniform elastomer wall thickness)
- external cut surfaces
- modular structure
- easy cleaning thanks to construction with little dead space
|Output||10 - 100.000 l/h|
|Free ball passage||up to 76 mm|